Life as an Innercity House Rabbit U/D Country life now :D

Hi all and welcome to my blog...

As it happens i will tell you what its like here in Scotland, the life i share with my wifebun Holly, the strange hoomins, Mr Ralph the dog and the tiny chipmunks :)

Monday 13 April 2009

Im the king of the Castle

Enjoying a lazy Easter weekend with my mum, my dad and my Pearl *loves*

I need to put the record straight..... Auntie Bekkie told my mum that her bunny Dylan is the Easter Bunny and that he came to our house and I mugged him *shocked* for all of the choccy eggs.. mum has been really upset that she got no choccy eggs and shes almost believed the liar that is Dylan Bunny... im so mad!!!!!!!

mummy I promise I may be a demon but I would never never never steal your chocolate, I dont even like the stuff YUK gimmie a yummy bunch of parsley any day over that nasty sugar stuff!!!

I would also like to say... I miss my good pal Carlton :'( he seems to have disappeared from blogging and RU *sniffff* I do hope him and his mummy are ok.

im also sorry to my good pal Ludo for doubting him.... norty Faline has very hypnotics eyes :(

oh oh oh Pearl has lost weight too... mum had her on a slight diet since the vet man looked at my mum in disgust that pearly was porky (he was wrong shes beautiful not fat!!!) she is now down to a lovely slim 3kg (was 3.3kg) we didnt like getting weighed tho, but mum gave us some apple to say sorry yaaaaay :)

Apart from the lies and rumours being spread about me and my missing my pal Carlton today on Easter Monday... life is GOOOOOOD here I am admiring my kingdom

Happy Easter Everyone xxx

6 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Great spot for surveying the kingdom! Sorry about Carlton. We wondered what happened to him, too. Hopefully he'll come back someday and start blogging again.

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

It ok mate, I forgive you. I know first hand how tricksy Faline can be. I guess you is a bit jealous too cos of Pearl thinking I be handsome and all that.

Dylan no way bees the easter bun! How could your Mum almost believe him! I miss Carlton too. Where has he goned?
~lickies, Ludo

Anonymous said...

My my.. what a scandalous world there is around you! Glad the rumours and lies didn't get to you :) We wonder about Carlton too.. It's been ages since his last blog update. We thought you'd stopped blogging too, and we're so glad to see you back in the blogosphere!!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Hello, saw you over at your friends blog and came to say hello. You are a very fine looking rabbit, I would like to be your friend.


Hugs GInger Jasper

Checkers & Chess said...

I came over from Ludo - but I don't see a follow button!

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hi - Ludo sent me over. nice to meet you.
your pal, Morgan