Life as an Innercity House Rabbit U/D Country life now :D

Hi all and welcome to my blog...

As it happens i will tell you what its like here in Scotland, the life i share with my wifebun Holly, the strange hoomins, Mr Ralph the dog and the tiny chipmunks :)

Thursday 10 December 2009

Im sorry its been a while...

No real excuses fellow buns im ashamed to say I just didnt have the hearts to share my latest newses. my mom is very sad these days and if you have the stomach to read on I shall explain whys.

4 weeks after the last post my vetman gave my little teefs the all clear, but one day in July both me and my wifey Pearl got poorlies... Dad went away and I gots a really bad stasis, I wanted to curl up and die my tummy hurted so much. mom cried loads too and for almost a week I was being sent away to the hospitals for the day to get loads of injections and forced fed grrrrrrr. Slowly I felt better and decided I loved my mom and I was going to stay for a while longer, the Bridge can wait haha. Once since then I gots gas but mom has treatment at home and my tummy felt better in a few hours.

Now my Pearl :'( :'( she said she couldnt breathes right and was panting withs her mouth open.. while I was fighting stasis Pearl was admitted to the hospitals too to see why she was poorly. loads of drugs she was given and she seemed to be better for a while..she even had Xrays too :0

so then in August Lifes seemed ok :) but we had some strange visitors comes through our window one night late and they threw the house all apart.. we Could hear mom screaming but she didnt come up to us, we was so scared but I stood infront of my Pearly I would of got em !!!

they kept shouting at mom and dad "wheres the grow, wheres the money, wheres the weed" over and over one of em even opened a bag full of our pee haha. take that mr burgular!!!

afters a while mom and one of the burgulars came up to see we was oks, Pearl hid but I ran over and mom gave us some pellets and told us we would be fine.

then the mens were goned and uniformed peoples came, by this time I was pretty peeved at my broken sleep so I thumped at the lady who tried to stroke me pffft!!!!

Then it was quiet and mom didnt leave the house for a week :0

Just as life started to get normal again Pearly got ill again, atlho in truth the steriods were just masking the illness and when they ran out she got poorly again, luckily the old rubbish vetman who had misdiagnosed for months had goned to a new hospitals and on the sad day of September 16th 2009 our Pearl was confirmed she had an enlarged heart, only by the xray that was taken in July too!!!!!!
through moms tears she is filled with Anger.... how long has pearl been on the wrong treatment and during this time the heart has drastically enlarged. no more xrays, no more travels to see our family Pearl is not stable enough :'( :'( mom says shes sorry but we may not have Pearl for long now even with the 4 different types of drugs daily. broked heart is an understatement.

even being the strong boy that I am.... im crying as I type this.. Please if you have a god Prey for my Pearl.. I dont want her to go to the bridge without me :'( :'(

9 comments:

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Oh Alvin. I will get the power of paw at work for you. It so sad about your lovely wifey bun. I knewed about it of course cos Mum lets me know but it even sadder to hear it all in your words.
~lickies, Ludo

Stella said...

Hello Alvin,

I am a friend of Ludo's and I want to offer hope and a prayer for your Mrs. Alvin. She is a very beautiful bun and I wish for the best of health for her.

Kisses,
Stella the Pup

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ludo sent me ovFUR to woo some SibeVibes your way!

I'll khross my paws and wish the best fur Pearl -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We read about you and Pearl on Ludo's blog. We are so sorry Pearl isn't doing so well. Paws crossed for some improvement.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I am praying and purring very loudly.. We must get all our power of the paw going here.. Come on little one get well you love mate needs you here.. Hugs GJ x

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello alvin its dennis the vizsla dog hay ludo sent us over too we ar sorry to heer the vetnameez playse got pearls di ... diag ... wel ennyway sorry that they goofd up we hope pearl gits all betters soon!!! ok bye

Alvin said...

thankyou everyone, Pearl is really touched :)

Lacy said...

w00fs, me comed from Ludo's too..me sure hopes Ms Pearl gets to feeling better very soon...me will cross me paws and mama will pray fur her..

b safe,
~rocky~

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Lodo sent us. We are herding lots of sheltie good wishes your way.
Morgan & Maisie