Life as an Innercity House Rabbit U/D Country life now :D

Hi all and welcome to my blog...

As it happens i will tell you what its like here in Scotland, the life i share with my wifebun Holly, the strange hoomins, Mr Ralph the dog and the tiny chipmunks :)

Friday, 10 April 2009

we has moved

no longer are we in the front cold room with peoples invading our home :) mum decided that wed be happier in our own bedroom just like her... so we moved up the stairs, ive been here before so I was brave and looked after Pearl she was scared because she never mastered the stairs so it took her a few days to settle in. I like this pad better I do miss my sofa to hide under tho :(


best of all, when mum is in we get to play in her room too, we has already found all the loose bits of wallpaper hehe :) ANNNNNND we gots a bed now :)

I even let mum snuggle with us and I dont box her no mores :)

6 comments:

thefluffies said...

Nice bed!!!

Ludo van puppy said...

Being upstairs sounds great, I is very happy you likes it PEARL. Alvin, I bees a little bit sad with you because you told Faline I was a bad dog. :( I thought we was friends. *cries, cries*
~lickies, Ludo

Ludo van puppy said...

Well, alright then Alvin, I will forgive you. Faline can be very convincing. I bet she said she would box you if you did not call me norty didn't she?
~lickies, Ludo

FrecklesandDeb said...

Looks like you have got a great set up there!

furrybutts said...

Nice new home! The bed looks all soft and comfy :) So you and mum have patched things up? That's wonderful.. see, we knew she didn't really want to eat you..

Indydisplays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
There was an error in this gadget

Endangered Animal of the Day

Bunny Rabbit Picture of the Day